1. Use toothpaste cleverly: If there is a small area of skin damage or burns or scalds, apply a little toothpaste to stop bleeding and relieve pain immediately and prevent infection. The effect is quite good.
2. Cleverly remove greasy screens: you can put washing powder and cigarette butts in the water together, and after dissolving, use them to clean glass windows and screens, and the effect is good.
3. Put the shrimps in a bowl, add a little salt and edible alkali powder, rub them with your hands for a while, soak them in clear water, and then wash them with clear water. This will make the fried shrimps transparent like crystals, tender and delicious.
4. Tips for making dumpling noodles 1: Mix 6 egg whites in 1 kg of flour to increase the protein in the noodles. After the dumplings are cooked, the protein will quickly solidify and shrink. After the dumplings are cooked, the water will be collected quickly and not easy to stick.
5. After immersing the residual tea leaves in water for several days, pour it on the roots of the plants to promote plant growth; dry the residual tea leaves and burn them in toilets or ditches to eliminate bad odors and have the function of repelling mosquitoes and flies.
6. Method of re-cooking raw rice: If the rice is raw, use chopsticks to pierce some holes in the bottom of the pot and sprinkle a little rice wine for re-simmering.
7. If it is necessary to blanch vegetables when cooking, it is best to use the water for blanching good vegetables as much as possible. Such as making dumplings, the blanched water can be put in the meat filling in an appropriate amount, which will not only preserve the nutrition, but also make the dumplings delicious and soupy.
8. Tips for scrambled eggs: beat the eggs into a bowl, add a little warm water and stir evenly, pour them into the oil pan and fry them, drip a little wine into the pan during frying, so that the scrambled eggs are fluffy, tender and delicious.
9. How to use the casserole 1: When using the newly purchased casserole for the first time, it is best to use it to cook porridge, or use it to boil thick rice water to block the fine pores of the casserole and prevent water seepage.
10. Use "Thirteen Fragrance" skillfully: use tangerine peel when stewing meat, which has a strong fragrance; eating beef and mutton plus Angelica dahurica can remove mutton and increase freshness; homemade sausages use cinnamon, which is delicious; bacon smoked chicken with cloves, endless aftertaste.
11. Tips for making dumpling noodles 2: Make the noodles a little harder, put them in a basin and seal tightly after making up. For 10-15 minutes, wait for the gluten in the noodles to absorb water and swell to fully form gluten before making dumplings.
12. Coriander is a plant of the Umbelliferae family. It is rich in essential oils and has a strong aroma. However, the essential oils are very volatile and cannot withstand long-term heating. It is best to add coriander before eating to retain its aroma.
13. When performing high-temperature washing or drying procedures, do not touch the door glass to avoid burns. When taking out the dried clothes, be careful of the metal parts on the clothes, such as zippers, buttons, etc., to avoid burns.
14. If the collar and cuffs are dirty, put the clothes in warm water dissolved with washing powder and soak for 15-20 minutes, and then wash them normally.
15. How to use a casserole 2: When using a casserole to boil soup or stew, first put water in the casserole, and then put the casserole on the fire, first use a slow fire, then a strong fire.
16. When cooking vegetables, add some water chestnut starch to make the soup thicker, which not only makes the cooked vegetables delicious, but also because the starch contains glutathione, it has a protective effect on vitamins.
17. If the rice is burnt, turn off the heat quickly, put a piece of bread crust on top of the rice, and cover the pot. After 5 minutes, the crust can absorb the batter.
18. The amount of washing powder: If the clothes are not too dirty or there is too much foam during washing, reduce the amount of washing powder. Avoid excessive use of washing powder, which not only saves money but also protects the environment, which can make the washing machine more durable.
19. Add plenty of water when cooking dumplings, add 2% salt after the water is boiled, and dissolve the dumplings, which can increase the toughness of gluten. The dumplings will not stick to the skin and bottom, and the color of the dumplings will turn white and the soup will be clear. Dumplings fragrant.
20. Many people love to eat green vegetables but do not like to drink vegetable soup. In fact, when cooking, most of the vitamins have been dissolved in the vegetable soup. For example, after the cabbage is fried, 70% of the vitamin C will be dissolved in the vegetable soup.
21. If the white socks turn yellow, they can be soaked in detergent solution for 30 minutes before washing.
22. How to use the casserole: When the casserole is lowered from the fire, it must be placed on a dry wooden board or straw mat, and not on a tile or cement floor.
23. When cooking meat dishes, add some vinegar after adding wine, and the dishes will become fragrant. When cooking vegetable dishes such as bean sprouts, add some vinegar to it. It tastes good and nutritious, because vinegar has a protective effect on vitamins.
24. Bread can eliminate oil stains on clothes: If the clothes are stained by oil stains during meal, you can rub them lightly with fresh white bread to eliminate the oil stains.
25. Scrub wood and bamboo tables and chairs with residual tea leaves to make them more polished. Dry the residual tea leaves and spread them in a damp place to remove moisture; after the residual tea leaves are dried, they can be put into a pillowcase to act as a pillow core, which is very soft.
26. After the dumplings are cooked, first use a strainer to remove the dumplings, then soak them in warm water, and then put them on a plate, so that the dumplings will not stick to each other.
27. Tips for frying fresh shrimp: Before frying fresh shrimp, you can boil the shrimp in boiling water soaked in cinnamon, and then fry it, so that the fried shrimp will taste more delicious.
28. Vegetables should be fried and eaten as much as possible, avoiding long-term heat preservation and repeated heating. In addition, in order to make the stalks easy to cook, add a little water after the quick stir-fry.
29. Bread can eliminate carpet stains: If a small piece of carpet in your home is dirty, you can wipe it with hot bread crumbs, and then hang it in a cool place. After 24 hours, the stains can be removed.
30. When men are shaving, toothpaste can be used instead of soap. Because toothpaste does not contain free alkali, it is not only non-irritating to the skin, but also rich in foam and fragrant, which makes people feel cool and refreshing.
31. The magical effect of Fengyoujing (1): Sprinkle a few drops of Fengyoujing on the leaves of the electric fan. With the continuous rotation of the wind leaves, it can make the room full of fragrance and has the effect of repelling mosquitoes.
32. Before brushing the paint, apply top cream on your hands. After brushing the paint, apply the cream on the painted skin, wipe it with a dry cloth, and then wash with soap to remove the paint attached to the skin. .
33. Tofu usually has a bittern flavor. Before putting the tofu in the pot, if you soak it in boiling water for more than 10 minutes, the bittern smell can be removed. The tofu will not only taste good, but also taste delicious and sweet.
34. When boiled eggs, you can soak the eggs in cold water for a while, and then boil them in hot water, so that the shells of the boiled eggs will not crack and are easy to peel off.
35. The watch is magnetized, which will affect the accuracy of the time. The elimination method is very simple, just find an unmagnetized iron ring, put the watch in the ring, and slowly wear it around. After a few minutes, the watch will demagnetize and recover.
36. Tofu is cold and usually has cold stomach. If you have chest tightness and nausea after eating tofu, you should not eat it; people who are prone to diarrhea, bloating and spleen deficiency should not eat more tofu.
37. Toothpaste also has skin cleansing function! Using toothpaste instead of bath soap to scrub the body and decontamination when bathing, not only has an obvious cleansing function, but also makes the whole body cool after bathing, and also has the effect of preventing prickly heat.
38. When cooking in a microwave oven, first soak the ingredients with seasonings. This is because the microwave cooking process is fast, it is difficult to taste if it is not soaked thoroughly, and the effect of onion, ginger, garlic, etc. is also difficult to play.
39. The effect of taking antihypertensive drugs with grape juice is good! Using grape juice instead of boiled water to take antihypertensive drugs can make the blood pressure drop steadily, and there will be no fluctuations in blood pressure.
40. Raw water should not be used for cooking. Because the tap water contains chlorine, it will destroy the vitamin B1 contained in the grain during the cooking process. If the rice is cooked with boiling water, the vitamin B1 can be prevented from being lost.
41. Tips for preventing cracking of the cutting board: After buying the new cutting board, apply cooking oil on the upper and lower sides of the cutting board and the surrounding area. After the oil is absorbed dry, apply it again. Apply three or four times. After the oil dries, it can be used. durable
42. The magical effect of Fengyoujing (2): When taking a bath, add a few drops of Fengyoujing in the water, and you will feel cool and refreshing after bathing. It also has the effects of preventing heat rash, preventing mosquito bites, and removing sweat and odor.
43. When frying the steamed bun slices, first soak the steamed bun slices in cold water, and then deep-fry them, so that the fried steamed bun slices are browned and crispy, which is delicious and fuel-efficient.
44. When cooking or making soup, if it is salty, take a washed potato and cut it in half and put it in the soup for a few minutes, so that the soup will turn from salty to lighter.
45. Tips for relieving eye fatigue: Soak medicinal millet grass or matricaria chrysanthemum in water, then soak a towel and apply it to the eyes for 10 to 15 minutes, which can effectively relieve eye fatigue.
46. In the hot summer weather, prickly heat is easy to grow on the body. Use warm water to wash the part with prickly heat and apply a layer of toothpaste. The prickly heat will disappear soon.
47. Even if the indoor toilet is cleaned, it will often leave a odor. As long as a small cup of balsamic vinegar is placed in the toilet, the odor will disappear. The validity period is six or seven days and can be changed once a week.
48. If you use aged rice to make rice, after washing the rice, you can add 1/4 or 1/5 beer while adding water to the rice, so that the steamed rice is sweet and shiny, just like new rice.
49. When cooking dumplings, most of the water-soluble nutrients in the dumpling skins and fillings are dissolved in the soup except for a small part of heat loss. Therefore, it is best to drink the soup when eating dumplings.
50. Soak your hands in hot water to cure migraine. Immerse your hands in hot water, the amount of water should be immersed in the wrist, and continue to heat the water to maintain the water temperature. After half an hour, the pain will be relieved or even disappear completely
51. Don't eat fresh day lily! Because fresh day lily contains the toxic substance of colchicine, it can cause nausea and diarrhea after consumption. The processed dried day lily has already dissolved the colchicine, so it won’t be poisoned if eaten.
52. The magical effect of Fengyoujing: Sprinkle a few drops of Fengyoujing on the ignited mosquito coils, the smoke emitted by the mosquito coils will not choke, and the fragrance will be tangy, and the mosquito repellent effect will be better.
53. Put a few slices of lemon zest and orange zest in the dishwashing water, or drop a few drops of vinegar, to eliminate the peculiar smell on dishes and other tableware. At the same time, it can soften hard water and increase the gloss of porcelain.
54. A small area of skin abrasion will cause local swelling. At this time, apply some toothpaste to the wound, which not only has the effect of pain relief, hemostasis, and reduces swelling, but also prevents the wound from purulent.
55. Tips for preventing scorching of roasting meat: When roasting, you can put a vessel filled with water in the oven, because the water in the vessel can turn into steam as the temperature in the oven rises to prevent the roast from being burnt.
56. Cleverly washing hairtail: The fishy odor and greasy smell on the hairtail are large, and it is difficult to clean it with clean water. You can soak the hairtail in alkaline water first, and then wash it with water, it will be easy to wash, and there is no fishy smell .
57. Washing feet with mustard in boiling water can lower blood pressure. Put 80 grams of mustard noodles in a footbath, add half a basin of water and stir evenly, boil it over the stove, and wash your feet after cooling slightly. Once a day in the morning and evening, blood pressure can drop after 1 day.
58. Put a little vinegar when cooking ribs to dissolve calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals in the ribs, which is good for absorption and has higher nutritional value. In addition, vinegar can also prevent the destruction of vitamins in food.
59. Peel the garlic peeling skillfully: soak the garlic in warm water for 3-5 minutes to remove, rub it with your hands, and the garlic peel will fall off. If you need to peel a lot of garlic at one time, spread the garlic on the cutting board and pat it lightly with a knife to remove the garlic skin.
60. Timing extinguishing method for mosquito-repellent incense: Use an iron clip to clamp the length of the mosquito-repellent incense when it is used. When the mosquito-repellent incense is burned to the place of the iron clip, it will be extinguished, which will not affect sleep, but also save mosquito-repellent incense.
61. Bread and biscuits should not be stored together. Noodles contain more water, and biscuits are generally dry and crisp. If the two are stored together, the bread will harden and the biscuits will lose their crispness due to moisture.
62. When burning sweet and sour fish pieces and other dishes that require vinegar, it is best to add vinegar just before the pot, so as to fully maintain the vinegar taste. If it is put too early, the vinegar will evaporate during the cooking process. Make the vinegar taste drastically reduced
63. Pears can be sunscreen! Regularly eating pears can keep the skin elastic and free of wrinkles. Pears are rich in vitamin E, which can protect against sun exposure.
64. Various hair dyes lose part of their functions or change their color at room temperature or in hot weather. If stored in the refrigerator, it can maintain its original function for a long time without deterioration.
65. Frozen food thawing method 1: Meat: suitable for natural thawing at room temperature, thawing in water will cause nutrient loss; poultry: suitable for thawing in water, but it is best to thaw naturally at room temperature without removing the internal organs.
66. The color TV cannot be grounded by itself. If the grounding wire is connected reversely, the ground wire in the machine will be connected to the live wire of the power supply and the rack and other components will be charged, which will cause the risk of electric shock.
67. The magic method of peeling off the adhesive paper and tape: If you remove the adhesive paper or tape on the wall rigidly, it will damage the object. It can be easily removed by ironing it with a steam iron.
68. Method for removing mildew from leather shoes: When leather shoes are moldy after being left for a long time, they can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in alcohol and water (1:1) solution, and then placed in a ventilated place to dry. The same can be done for moldy leather bags.
69. Crafted meat filling: Put the meat to be filled in the refrigerator and freeze it, and then take it out after it is completely frozen. Use a grater to wipe the meat. It is easy to wipe the frozen meat into thin strips. After that, just chop a few times with a knife. That's it.
70. Wrinkled ID card restoration method: Put the ID card on the table, cover it with one or two layers of paper, and iron the paper with an iron (the temperature is not easy to be too high), iron one side and then the other side to make it flat As always.
71. Hair dryer treats frozen shoulder! Use a hair dryer to aim at the patient's shoulders at an appropriate distance and blow with hot air for about 10 minutes, twice a day, for 3 weeks. If you put the medicated wine on the patient's shoulder first and then blow it, the effect will be better
72. When cooking meat, if you want to make the soup delicious, you should put the meat in cold water and slowly cook; if you want to make the meat delicious, you should cook the meat in hot water.
73. How to clean the gem ring? You can use a cotton swab to wet the mixture of magnesium oxide and ammonia, or toilet water, glycerin, scrub the gems and the frame, and then polish it with a flannel.
74. Asparagus can lose weight! Asparagus can improve the basic metabolism of the human body, promote the consumption of calories in the human body, and has a strong dehydration ability. Therefore, eating more fresh asparagus can become slim.
75. How to make the candle not "tear"? Before using the birthday candles, put them in the freezer of the refrigerator for 24 hours and then put them on the cake. After lighting, no candle oil will flow down and the cake will be soiled.
76. In summer, turtles are easily bitten by mosquitoes and die. However, if turtles are kept in fruit trays in the refrigerator, it can prevent mosquito bites and prolong the survival time of turtles.
77. Frozen food thawing method 2: Fish: should be thawed in 5% 40-50 degrees salt water; eggs: can be placed in an impervious metal container, and the container can be thawed quickly by immersing it in 20 degrees water
78. Tea, sugar and candies should not be stored together. Tea is easy to absorb moisture, while sugar and candies have a lot of water. These two types of items are stored together, which will make the tea moldy or change the flavor due to moisture.
79. When washing the flour bag, do not rub it in water. You can soak the flour bag in clean water for 1-2 days. After fermentation, the flour will automatically fall off from the flour bag. Then rinse it with water and it will be as clean as ever.
80. Don't dry the tea when it gets damp! In summer, tea leaves are easy to get damp. If the damp tea leaves are exposed to the sun, they will lose their taste. It can be fried in a slow fire in an iron pan until the moisture disappears. After drying, it can be sealed and stored to maintain its original flavor.
81. Jeans will fade when worn for a long time. You can soak the newly bought jeans in concentrated salt water for 12 hours and then wash them with clean water. The color will not fade when you wash them later.
82. Loofah cures chronic laryngitis. Use loofah juice or cut the loofah vines, let the juice drip out naturally, put it in a bowl, steam it on the pot, and add a proper amount of rock sugar to drink, which can effectively treat chronic laryngitis.
83. Some people always break the pills when taking medicines, thinking that the pills are smaller and easier to swallow. In fact, the pill becomes sharp after breaking, which is not conducive to swallowing, and it is easy to scratch the esophagus, so do not break the pill to eat.
84. The nail polish does not fall off for a long time: Before applying the nail polish, use cotton to soak the vinegar to clean the nails, and wait for the vinegar to dry before applying the nail polish, so that the nail polish will not fall off easily.
85. Tips for identifying mobile phones: The body number of the genuine mobile phone, the outer packaging number, and the number three called from the mobile phone are the same. Under the currency detector, the word CMII is displayed in the lower right corner of the network access permission label.
86. Cut Songhua Eggs Skillfully: Cut the Songhua Eggs with a knife, the egg yolk will stick to the knife, you can cut the Songhua Eggs with silk thread, which is even and does not stick the egg yolk. Hot the knife in hot water and then cut it, you can cut neatly and beautifully.
87. You can't boil eggs with tea! In addition to the alkaloids in tea, there are also many acidifying substances. These compounds combine with the iron in the eggs and have a stimulating effect on the stomach, which is not conducive to digestion and absorption.
88. Cleaning of melons and fruits: Before eating, soak melons in salt water for 20-30 minutes to remove pesticides or parasite eggs remaining on the skin of melons and fruits, and the salt water can also kill some germs.
89. Pressure cooker cooking temperature: The pressure cooker cooking time starts from the first time the pressure limiting valve is out of air. Add 2 kg of water to 1 kg of chicken, bone removal in 18 minutes; 1 kg of ribs add 2 kg of water, bone removal in 20 minutes
90. Choosing tea leaves cleverly: Look at the uniformity, pour the tea into the tea tray, and rotate the tea tray in a certain direction for several times, so that the more tea leaves of different shapes are separated into the middle part of the layer, the better the uniformity.
91. Onions are anti-aging. Onions are beneficial to the connective tissues and joints of the human body. Onions not only provide many nutrients needed by the human body, but also contain trace element selenium. Therefore, eating more onions can prevent aging.
92. Cleverly remove the dust in the gaps of household appliances: A lot of dust is often accumulated in the gaps of household appliances, and it is not suitable to clean it with a cloth. It is very convenient to use used brushes to remove the dust in the gaps.
93. Tips for jewelry collection and maintenance: Handle with care to avoid collision and friction; avoid contact with high temperature and acid and alkali solutions; check frequently to prevent gems from falling off; remove, collect, clean and save in time.
94. Milk-stained fish is particularly fragrant! Soak the cleaned fish in milk, take it out, wrap it in a layer of dry flour, and fry it in a hot oil pan. The taste is particularly delicious.
95. Tips for identifying pearls: Put the pearls in the dark, the ones that shine are the finest pearls; the cleanliness and color of the surface of the pearl determine the value of the pearl; the larger and rounder the pearl, the more valuable it is.
96. Delicately peeled jujube: Soak the dried jujube in clean water for 3 hours, then put it in a pot and boil it. When the jujube is fully soaked and become fat, pick it up and peel it, and it can be peeled off easily.
97. Choosing tea leaves cleverly: look at the tightness of the tea, the quality of the tea is good, the quality of the tea is good, the quality of coarse, loose, fine and broken; looking at the clarity, there are more tea stalks, petioles, tea seeds and impurities in the tea, and the quality is poor .
98. It is not advisable to eat persimmons on an empty stomach. If you eat a lot of unprocessed or unpeeled persimmons on an empty stomach, and the free acid content in the stomach is high, it will condense into lumps, forming persimmon stones, causing stomach pain and vomiting.
99. Cleverly wash iron pan grease: after using the wok for a long time, the grease accumulated on the pan is difficult to remove. If you put the fresh pear skin in the pan and boil it for a while, the grease will be easily removed.
100. Sometimes the plastic cap on the bottle cannot be opened because it is screwed too tightly. At this time, you can put the whole bottle in the refrigerator (it can be placed outdoors in winter) and freeze it for a while, and then twist it again. It can be easily unscrewed.