Wrinkles are the enemy of beauty. People have tried every means since ancient times in order to keep their youthful appearance. However, the anti wrinkle trick lies in the details of life. Here are 7 wrinkle removal methods you will never think of:
1. Sleep on your back. The American Academy of Dermatology reminds that sleeping on your side will increase wrinkles on your cheeks and chin, while sleeping on your stomach will make your forehead crisscross. Therefore, it is best to sleep on your back.
2. Don't squint at things. The American Academy of Dermatology believes that repetitive facial exercises such as squinting can overwork facial muscles and eventually form wrinkles. So if you can't see clearly, wear appropriate glasses.
3. Eat more fish. Especially salmon. Salmon and other deep-sea fish are not only an important source of protein, but also rich in an essential fatty acid called omega-3, which can nourish the skin and help reduce wrinkles.
4. Replace coffee with cocoa powder. Cocoa powder is rich in two flavanols, which can protect the skin from sunburn, improve circulation, protect skin moisture and make the skin feel smoother.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables. The research of Tulane University in the United States found that vitamin C can increase the synthesis of collagen, prevent the damage of UVA and UVB to the skin, correct pigment precipitation and improve inflammatory skin.
6. Don't wash your face too much. Skin experts at the University of Maryland Medical Center believe that washing your face too much will wash away the natural protective oil and moisture of the skin.
7. Eat more soybeans. Research shows that soybean can help protect or treat some photoaging damage, improve skin tissue and make it more compact.and
in addition, experts stressed that the basic skin care rules should also be adhered to, including sunscreen, non-smoking and the use of moisturizing lotion.
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.