moving is always regarded as the joy of moving. Indeed, changing the place of residence means a new start in life. Moving is a big deal. We should choose a good day. Well, let the old yellow calendar show you, how about moving on April 29, 2018 and March 14, 2018?
on Sunday, April 29, 2018, March (small) 14 of the lunar calendar, Chongji (Yiyou) Shaxi, xishen southwest, Fushen southwest and Caishen East. 【 appropriate 】 get married, set up a bed, get engaged, go to office, pray for blessings, sacrifice, erect a monument, accept money, cut clothes and clothes, get married, get married, ask for medicine, plug the cave, thank the earth, ask for money, settle accounts, build embankments and thicken livestock 【 avoid 】 Move, decorate, enter the house, start business, move to settle the door, travel and bury, open the ground, repair and build Kaishi Nasu, start drilling, migrate, build houses, dig wells, open pools, set up coupons and vertical columns, take a boat to buy acupuncture and Moxibustionand
according to the results of consulting the old yellow calendar, April 29, 2018 is March 14 of the lunar calendar, This day is not suitable for moving, so friends who intend to move today may choose another auspicious day.
make preparations before looking for a moving company. 1. In the process of moving, it is best for more than two people at home to cooperate with each other. One helped the service staff move out of the house, and the other paid attention to the furniture by the car.
2. When the vehicle arrives at the new house, one person also assists in unloading the vehicle, and the other person tells the service staff how to locate things in the house. Reserve parking space for new and old house moving vehicles. If there is a building manager, please give a message to facilitate transportation.
3. If you see the good luck of Anju, you have to confirm with the moving company again.
4. Do not use electrical appliances that will generate heat (such as TV sets and electric heaters) and have compressors (such as air conditioners and dehumidifiers) on the day of moving. On the one hand, avoid damage to electrical appliances and on the other hand, avoid hurting service personnel.
5. Contact the cleaning team to deal with large waste and waste.
6. Provide the contact information between the moving service personnel and the new house (such as the contact phone or mobile phone of the building administrator).https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/19699.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.