Home page Culturemain body

Wedding auspicious day will you get married on July 3, 2018

DailyBird Culture 2021-10-08 1 0

is a comedy meeting, a heaven given opportunity, a sentence of forever love you and a deep hug. Then, this issue of the old yellow calendar will bring you together to understand whether July 3, 2018 is suitable for marriage? Will you get married on May 20, 2018?


Tuesday, July 3, 2018, May 20, 2018, chonghu (Gengyin) Shanan. The God of happiness is in the southwest, the God of blessing is in the northwest, and the God of wealth is in the West. [appropriate] marriage, house entry, certificate, bed setting, travel, engagement, burial, cooking stove, travel, asking for heirs, repairing graves, lifting grazing, receiving livestock, drilling, tailoring, marriage, collecting meridians, setting up vouchers, seeking medical treatment, vertical column planting, recruiting a son-in-law [avoid] Moving, decorating, opening, opening, breaking the ground, building, praying and offering sacrifices, opening the city, accepting money, migrating, building houses, asking for money, releasing water, opening warehouses and building embankments


from the results of the old yellow calendar, today's appropriate medium is marked with marriage, so this day is suitable for marriage.


marriage registration procedures: marriage registration place: the marriage registration authority where either man or woman's registered permanent residence is located. Carry proof: 1, registered residence booklet (or collective household registration certificate) 2, identity card 3, marital status certificate 4, two inch color photo 3. 5. Special certificates of remarried parties (in addition to the above certificates), divorce certificate (or certificate of settlement of husband and wife relationship) (or court mediation statement) (or court divorce judgment) Note: those holding the judgment of the primary court shall also bring the certificate of the effectiveness of the judgment of the primary court. 6. Special certificates of persons leaving the country for private purposes (in addition to the above certificates) and marriage certificates during their stay abroad certified (or notarized) by our embassies and consulates abroad. 7. Special certificates for returning settlers who leave the country for private purposes (in addition to the above certificates). If there is no marriage status certificate during their stay abroad, they can hold a notarized unmarried certificate abroad.

Copyright notice

This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.