is the hottest day of the year, when crops grow fastest and are one of the solar terms most prone to disasters. People generally have no appetite to eat at this time, but they still have to eat for the sake of nutritional balance. So what should I eat during the heat? This issue of the solar term of the great heat will introduce you.
in addition to balanced nutrition, it is suitable to eat light food and eat more vegetables, fruits and beans. 1. Drink more soup and replenish water. The family can prepare mung bean soup, sour plum soup, Haimi white gourd soup, lotus root ribs soup, etc.
2. Eat dark vegetables every day. The nutritional value of dark vegetables is generally better than that of light vegetables, such as spinach, celery leaves, cabbage, broccoli, broccoli, chrysanthemum, tomato, carrot, pumpkin, amaranth, purple cabbage, etc. at the same time, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber are supplemented.
3. Fruit every day. Fruit is an important source of vitamin C, carotene, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber. Different fruits have different nutritional contents. They are supplemented with carotene. Red and yellow fruits such as mango, citrus, papaya and hawthorn are selected. The vitamin C content of jujube, orange, grapefruit and kiwi fruit is higher, and the potassium content of banana, jujube, red fruit and longan is higher.
4. Often eat fresh beans. There are many kinds of fresh beans in the summer season, including cowpeas, soybeans, string beans, broad beans, lentils and Dutch beans. Fresh beans are nutritious and can be eaten in a variety of ways. Soybeans and broad beans can be boiled directly, and cowpeas can be boiled with sesame paste.
what to eat during the summer heat 1. Protein supply needs to be sufficient. The temperature in the summer heat is high, the human metabolism is accelerated, and the energy consumption is large. Therefore, the protein supply must be increased as appropriate, and the daily intake should be 100-120 G. Plant protein can be obtained from bean products. In addition to dairy products, animal protein should also eat an appropriate amount of meat, such as chicken, duck, lean pork and pigeon meat. When eating duck meat, it is best to stew or add vegetable soup such as lotus root and white gourd. This can not only match meat and vegetables to achieve the effect of nutritional complementarity, but also strengthen the spleen, replenish qi and nourish yin.and
2. Food for supplementing qi and nourishing Yin is not indispensable. It is hot in the summer, sweating more, and it is easy to consume Qi and hurt Yin. At this time, people often "lack of disease". Therefore, in addition to replenishing water in time, you also need to eat some light food to replenish qi and Yin for a long time to enhance your physique. For example, yam, jujube, sea cucumber, egg, milk, honey, lotus root, agaric, soybean milk, Lily porridge, chrysanthemum porridge, etc.
3. Try to eat more bitter food. Bitter food can not only clear away heat, but also relieve heat and fatigue. Therefore, in the summer heat season, eating bitter foods such as balsam pear, bitter cabbage and tartary buckwheat properly can strengthen the spleen, appetizer and enhance appetite. It can not only keep the evil of damp heat away from you, but also prevent heatstroke and kill two birds with one stone.
4. Increase the intake of heat clearing and heat relieving, spleen strengthening and dampness promoting foods. Mung bean soup is a traditional folk heat relieving food in China, which can be safely eaten except for those with deficiency of spleen and stomach and weak physique. In addition, lotus leaves, watermelon, lotus seeds and winter melon also have good heat clearing and heat relieving effects. Lentils and job's tears have a good effect on strengthening the spleen. They are good food for patients with spleen deficiency in summer.and
replenish qi and strengthen the spleen, relieve summer heat and generate fluid. In summer heat, the weather is not only hot, but also there are many lightning and rainstorms. At this time, people are vulnerable to summer dampness, resulting in abdominal distension, loss of appetite, fatigue and other symptoms. At this time, the diet should be light and diversified. The main purpose is to replenish qi and strengthen the spleen, relieve summer heat and generate fluid. You can eat more mung beans, cucumbers, balsam pear, lotus root, duck meat, winter mushrooms, laver, watermelon, job's tears White gourd, longan, peach, yellow peel, reed root, white grass root and other food and medicine and food dual-purpose products.and
you may also like: Recipes on hot summer days. It's enough to dispel dampness and prevent heatstroke. Don't be greedy for cool on hot summer days. Which of the 24 solar terms is the hottest for the most suitable clothes and fabrics? Is the summer heat the hottest? Uncover the meaning of the arbor day iconhttps://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/25913.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.