Thoughts on food, clothing, housing and transportation: teach you how to deal with summer heat and keep in good health from five aspects
, the hot summer came to an end. The ancients said that everything in heaven and earth began to wither from this time, while traditional Chinese medicine believed that this was the alternating period from heat to cool. People should pay attention to the adjustment of daily living habits to cope with the changes of external environment. Then let's listen to what health experts say and teach you to think about health preservation from five aspects: clothing, food, housing and transportation.
1. Clothes: pay attention to adding and subtracting clothes according to the temperature. The solar term of relieving summer heat is in the alternating period from heat to cool, and the Yang Qi in nature tends to converge from relief. At this time, we should not rush to increase thicker clothes, "spring covers autumn freeze", that is, let the body temperature not increase in autumn, so as to help convergence of Yang Qi. Because when heat goes out, there must be cold exchange. However, when you go out at night, you should increase your clothes to protect Yang and avoid cold.
2. Food: in the solar term of heat treatment, the liver and heart have less Qi, and the lung is prosperous alone. In diet, it is appropriate to help Qi and strengthen tendons to nourish the spleen and stomach. It is advisable to eat more water chestnuts, Pueraria lobata, powdered Pueraria, and less spicy foods, such as ginger, onion, garlic, leek, star anise, fennel, etc. We should eat more food that nourishes Yin and moistens dryness, avoid dryness and evil, and increase acidic food to strengthen liver function.and
in the summer season, cold fruits such as watermelon should be eaten less or not as much as possible. You can eat more autumn fruits, such as apples, pears, grapes, Hami melons, peaches, etc. It is also suitable to eat heat clearing and calming foods, such as tremella, lily, lotus seed, honey, yellow croaker, celery, spinach, glutinous rice, sesame, beans and milk. Properly cook mung bean soup, mung bean winter melon soup, mung bean Lily porridge, mung bean barley porridge, etc., so as to nourish yin and moisten dryness.
in addition, the summer should keep a light diet and reasonable nutrition. Do not eat or eat less barbecue foods, which are easy to aggravate the harm of autumn dryness to human body. Increase the intake of high-quality protein, such as eggs, lean meat, fish, etc.
3. Living: after summer, the temperature gradually decreases, the temperature difference between day and night increases, and the rise and fall of yin and Yang in the human body also changes. At this time, the daily work and rest should be adjusted accordingly. We should pay attention to going to bed early and getting up early. Going to bed early can avoid the Qi of killing in autumn. Getting up early helps to stretch lung qi. After theand
heatstroke, people should pay attention to closing the doors and windows and covering their abdomen with a thin quilt to prevent the spleen and stomach from getting cold due to the turmoil of autumn wind. The air conditioner should not be turned on as long as the room temperature is not high during the day. Windows can be opened to make the air active, so that the air of autumn can clean up the wet and turbid air left in the room in summer.
4. Line (exercise): exercise should not be too much. Try to choose activities with a small amount of exercise to avoid sweating a lot, so as to hurt Yang Qi and Yin essence. You can choose to do radio gymnastics, Taijiquan, walking, etc. In addition, after the summer, the autumn is getting stronger, which is a good time for people to travel in the countryside, climb high and look far. It can broaden their mind, exercise their physique and cultivate their sentiment.
5. Thinking (emotion): the leaves fall and know autumn. The famous ancient literary work a dream of Red Mansions has a famous sentence of autumn wind and autumn rain, which is easy to cause people's depression. How to overcome the bad mood in autumn? The Yellow Emperor's Canon of internal medicine points out: maintain spiritual peace and reduce the impact of the Qi of killing on the human body; Reduce mental extravasation to protect the Qi of lungs. The way is to eliminate distractions as much as possible in order to achieve a state of peace of mind.and
you may also like: The Legend of the rise of the two dragons in February has eight "firsts" for summer diet, which makes you healthy and confident. From the perspective of gossip, the 24 solar terms of summer regimen: beat your back to dredge Qi and bloodhttps://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/25935.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.