summer, although the summer heat gradually recedes, it still contains the Qi of heat dampness and evil. In addition, the air in early autumn is cool and dry, which is easy to affect the human body and make people feel uncomfortable. So how to deal with the solar terms of this season? In traditional Chinese medicine, nourishing yin and moistening dryness are the most important. So let's learn what to eat in summer can moisten the heart and lungs.
1. Bean sprouts, soybeans and mung beans contain a lot of protein, fat and carbohydrates, as well as sodium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and other essential elements for human body. After sprouting, they can not only maintain the original substances, but also increase the contents of vitamins B1, B2, B12 and C. And the chlorophyll in bean sprouts can prevent and treat rectal cancer. Aspartic acid, which is rich in water, can greatly reduce the accumulation of lactic acid, which is conducive to the elimination of fatigue. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that bean sprouts taste sweet, and pineapple is cool in spinach. It has the functions of clearing heat and detoxification, diuresis and dredging lower levels.
2. Spinach spinach is a vegetable with high nutritional value. Spinach with pointed leaves has long petioles, thin leaves, thick roots and more sugar content; Round leaf spinach slices are big and thick. The content of carotene in spinach is much higher than that in other vegetables. Although ascorbic acid is lower than that in pepper, it is higher than that in tomato. Vitamin K with hemostatic effect in spinach is the highest in leafy vegetables. Rich in riboflavin, it can also prevent angular ulcer, cheilitis, glossitis and dermatitis.
3. Carrot tastes sweet and flat. Food can tonify the spleen and stomach. Carrots are best stewed and fried. Stewed food can maintain more than 93% of carotene, fried food can also maintain more than 80% of carotene, while raw food and cold food can only absorb 10%.
4. The meat of lettuce is fine and tender. It is suitable to eat raw and stir fry. Often eating lettuce can enhance the secretion of gastric juice and digestive juice and enhance the secretion of bile. The potassium in lettuce is 27 times that of sodium, which is conducive to promoting urination and maintaining water balance. It is of great benefit to patients with hypertension and heart disease. The fluorine element contained in lettuce can participate in the formation of enamel and dentin and the growth of bone. The content of iodine inand
lettuce is high, which will have a beneficial impact on the basic metabolism and physical development of human body. The nutrition of lettuce leaves is much higher than that of lettuce stems. The carotene content of leaves is more than 72 times higher than that of their stems. Vitamin B1 is 2 times, vitamin B2 is 5 times and vitamin C4 is 3 times. Therefore, it is a pity to discard lettuce leaves and not eat them. In addition, people who love to cough in autumn can calm their cough by eating more lettuce leaves.
5. Cauliflower is rich in vitamins. Every 200g of fresh cauliflower can provide adults with more than 75% of vitamin a required for a day. The content of vitamin C is more prominent, up to 80 mg per 100 grams, 3-4 times higher than that of common Chinese cabbage and soybean sprouts, and 2 times more than that of citrus. Traditional Chinese medicine has always said that "color white enters the lung". Autumn is a season with frequent respiratory tract infections. White cauliflower is undoubtedly a timely health vegetable.
6. Celery is cool, sweet and non-toxic. It calms the liver and strengthens the stomach. It is rich in protein, sugars, carotene, vitamin C and amino acids. It can excite the central nervous system, promote gastric juice secretion, enhance appetite and dispel food. Celery can be fried with dried meat and shredded meat, all of which are colorful and fragrant.
7. Chinese cabbage tastes bitter and slightly cold, nourishes the stomach and the middle, dredges the intestines and benefits the stomach. Chinese cabbage contains a lot of vitamin C and calcium, as well as phosphorus, iron, carotene and vitamin B. There is also a kind of cabbage, namely cabbage, which is also bitter and flat in nature and taste. It can benefit the heart and kidney, strengthen the spleen and stomach, relieve pain and promote healing of gastric and duodenal ulcer.and
you may also like: the origin of Gu Yu solar terms and climate characteristics. The three principles of summer diet make you eat healthier. What is good for you in summer? Tremella natto is very effective. Thoughts on food, clothing, housing and transportation: teach you how to deal with summer heat and keep healthyfrom five aspects https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/25942.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.