returning to the south is a common phenomenon of weather moisture return, which refers to the phenomenon that the humidity in the air is too high every spring, and the moisture condenses on the surface after encountering some cold object surfaces. Huinantian brings inconvenience to people's life, such as wet daily clothes and bedding, not easy to dry after washing, and moldy furniture and wall surfaces. Let's learn what to do about moldy walls in huinantian.
back to the south, the moisture with too high concentration in the air will condense and produce water droplets when encountering supercooled object surfaces, such as wall coatings. When water vapor adheres to and infiltrates the wall paint film surface for a long time, it is easy to induce mold on the paint film surface. So what about moldy walls in the south?
1. Close the window in the morning and evening to reduce the moisture entering the room. The wet weather does serious harm to the wall. First of all, it is necessary to prevent the moist air from entering the room. When returning to the south, remember to close the windows of your home. Especially the windows facing south and Southeast do not give wet air a chance to sneak into the room. The window is closed in the morning and evening every day. The air humidity in these two periods is higher than that in the afternoon. If the window is not closed in time, the water vapor in the air will take the opportunity to enter the room. It is advisable to open the window at noon for a short time.
2. Use desiccants and other products to absorb moisture. Some desiccants, hygroscopic boxes and other supplies can be bought in supermarkets and other places. Rational utilization can reduce the moisture in the home to a certain extent. In addition, you can also use lime, washing powder and other self-made hygroscopic boxes.
3. Use air conditioner and dehumidifier. If you want to be lazy, you can use dehumidifier to help. Most air conditioners have dehumidification function, which can be used to dehumidify when returning to the South; In addition, you can also buy professional dehumidifiers in the market. Although the cost is high, the dehumidification effect is wrong.
4. Timely check and remove the water vapor on the wall. During wet weather, regularly check the humidity of the wall at home. If condensed water vapor is found on the wall, countermeasures need to be taken in time. The water on the wall can be absorbed with the help of dry rags, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, etc.
if slight mold has been produced on the wall due to humidity when it is to be found, two steps can be taken to remove the mold: 1. Wipe the painted wall with mold killing water, 84 disinfectant or bleach solution (diluted to 5-10%) and wipe away the mold spots. The method is to use a rag to wipe it after it is easy to wring dry, or spray it after atomization with a small watering can.
2. After 24 hours, wipe it with clean water. Wipe it with a clean cloth dipped in clean water after wring it dry. If it is seriously moldy, wipe one more layer of solution. In order to avoid mildew again, attention should be paid to drying the wall thoroughly.and
you may also like: what does it mean to go back to Nantian? Quickly understand what soup to drink back to Nantian. It's refreshing but not greasy. What to eat back to Nantian can dispel dampness: what five kinds of food to mop the floor in Nantian is easy to dry, and what to mop with salt water!https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/25972.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.