What should we pay attention to in the daily health care of yiyangsheng at the winter solstice
the ancients believed that in the winter solstice, "the cathode reaches the top, and Yang begins to grow", so there was the saying that "the winter solstice produces Yang", while modern health experts believed that after the winter solstice, people entered the coldest season of the year, and daily health care needs to be carefully adjusted. Then let the old yellow calendar introduce you what you should pay attention to during the winter solstice.
1. Pay attention to cold protection and warmth. Clothes and trousers should not only keep warm, but also be soft and loose. They should not be worn too tightly to facilitate blood flow.
2. Reasonably regulate daily life, do not drink, smoke or overwork.
3. Maintain a good mood, be stable and happy, and avoid anger, impatience and depression.
4. Carry out appropriate cold resistance exercise, such as washing your face with cold water at ordinary times, so as to improve the adaptability and cold resistance of the body to the cold.
5. Do not eat too spicy food on the winter solstice. Eating too spicy can only generate Yang, resulting in the accumulation of internal heat and the upward rush of stagnant heat. Overeating mutton, dog meat and other fat, sweet and thick taste is easy to lead to diet, accumulation of moisture and phlegm. While supplementing hot food, you also have to eat some foods to supplement body fluid, such as water chestnut, lotus root, pear, radish, cabbage, etc.
6. The winter solstice is the natural transformation of yin and Yang. Moxibustion at Shenque is the best time to stimulate the rise of Yang. In the four days before and after the winter solstice, plus the nine days of the winter solstice, you can keep in good health by moxibusting Shenque point with moxa sticks. After lighting the moxa stick, take the navel as the center and burn it around the navel. Be careful not to burn the skin. Just feel warm. Once a day, 15-20 minutes each time.
7. Eat more fruits
pears. Although pears are not seasonal fruits in winter, pears have the effects of clearing heat and resolving phlegm, moistening lung and relieving cough. Therefore, pears are very suitable for eating in winter with dry air. Pear is rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates and dietary fiber, which plays an important role in human health. In addition, the medical research institute shows that eating more pears can also reduce the risk of catching a cold.
Apple has the nickname of "king of temperate fruits". Apples contain copper, iodine, manganese, zinc, potassium and other elements. If the human body lacks these elements, the skin will be dry and easy to crack. Therefore, apple can make the skin smooth and tender, which is helpful for the skin care of patients with vitiligo. In addition, eating more apples can also improve respiratory system and lung function and protect lungs from air pollution.and
horseshoes are native to India and have the effects of clearing away heat, detoxification and preventing cough. Horseshoe has high medicinal value, and its seedlings, roots and fruits can be used as medicine. The content of phosphorus in horseshoe is very high. Phosphorus can promote human growth and maintain physiological function. Horseshoe also contains an antiviral substance that can inhibit influenza virus. Therefore, it is most suitable for children and patients with fever.https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/27450.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.