cold dew belongs to the 17th of the 24 solar terms, and people will pay more attention to farming because the weather turns cold. What is the farming management of cold dew vegetables? What should we pay attention to? Next, let's follow the old yellow calendar of this issue and have a look!
you may be interested in: obtaining the certificate of
cold dew vegetable farming on the auspicious day of 2020 1. Strengthen the field management to plant leafy vegetables, melons and eggplant melons. Strengthen the field management, irrigation, drought prevention, topdressing fertilizer, promote growth, spray pollution-free pesticides, control diseases and pests, harvest in time and supply the market.
2. Cultivate soil fertility, use sunny weather, turn over greenhouse vegetables and gardens, expose and weathered soil, apply organic fertilizer, spray soil disinfectant, sterilize and kill insects, and improve fertility.
3. Expand the protected planting area. In the new vegetable Park, steel pipe greenhouses and bamboo sheds can be added to gradually expand the planting area of vegetable protected areas.
you may be interested in: the auspicious day of travel in 2020
4. The renewal and maintenance of the greenhouse. If the bamboo shed in the old vegetable area has been used for several years is seriously damaged, it must be renewed. In order to improve the anti freezing and thermal insulation function of vegetable shed in winter and spring.
5. Winter and spring greenhouse vegetable seedlings and management are the seedling raising period of winter and spring greenhouse vegetables. Seed purchase, seed treatment, disinfection, seed soaking and germination promotion should be done well.
you may be interested in: 2020 auspicious day
6. Occurrence and control of diseases and insect pests and control of leafy vegetables. There are mainly flea beetles, Plutella xylostella, aphids, Spodoptera litura and other pests. Chinese cabbage dry burning heart disease, soft rot, virus disease, root swelling disease, frost mold and other diseases. It can be used to control Spodoptera litura and Plutella xylostella with Chujin or nongdile or jingbao'er (a vitamin salt), DuPont hit or Haizheng Sanling, and use lesbon to control jumping beetle. The soft rot of Chinese cabbage was controlled by agricultural streptomycin or chlorpyrifos or Mycobacterium and scavenging. Pest control of beans in autumn. Legumes mainly include leaf miner, bean borer, coal mold, rust, Fusarium Wilt and other diseases and insect pests, which should be well controlled. Cowpea can use 52.25% nongdile 1200 times solution or anda 4000 times solution plus mirex 1500 times solution to control pod borer, spray 50% Qiang 5000 times solution or abamectin to control leaf miner, and use 20% lanning (acetamiprid) 2000 times solution or 20% Dafengshou No. 6 2000 times solution plus Luying 200 times solution to control Bemisia tabaci. Control of root knot nematode and Verticillium wilt. Eggplant, tomato, cucumber and celery planted and cultivated may be damaged by root knot nematode disease.https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/28686.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.