heavy snow is one of the 24 solar terms, but people don't know much about heavy snow. Let's learn about it today! So what are the climatic characteristics of heavy snow? What are the matters needing attention in heavy snow? Next, let's follow the old yellow calendar of this issue and have a look!
you may be interested in: what is the meaning of the heavy snow solar term
the climatic characteristics of heavy snow have cooled down. According to statistics, the month with the most strong cold air in China is November. The average temperature in most parts of the north is about - 5 ℃ ~ - 20 ℃ in December. Frost sometimes occurs after the strong cold air in the south. Cold is very harmful to the health of the weak and the elderly.
heavy snow we know that strong cold air can often form large-scale snowfall or local blizzard. There are many benefits of snowfall, especially to alleviate the winter drought, freeze to death farmland diseases and insect pests, and facilitate the development of winter tourism. However, snow and slippery roads can easily lead to civil aviation flight delays, road traffic accidents and lane congestion; The snowstorm closure of mountains and roads in some areas will also pose a threat to the safety of human and livestock in pastoral grassland (called white disaster).
freezing rain is strong, and the cold air reaches the south, especially Guizhou, Hunan, Hubei and other places, which is prone to freezing rain. Freezing rain is snowflakes falling from the upper cold layer, sometimes melting into rain in the middle layer, and then becoming supercooling water for raindrops even though the temperature is lower than 0 ℃. Supercooled water drops fall from the air. When they reach the ground and touch any object on the ground, they freeze immediately, forming freezing rain. When freezing rain occurs, a layer of uneven ice shell appears on the ground and objects, which will have a great impact on traffic, electricity and communication, and damage fruit trees. According to the statistics in the Book Climate in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, freezing rain is easy to occur when the temperature in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River is - 3 ~ 0 ℃ every December, and the probability of freezing rain accounts for 76%.
you may be interested in: what are the customs about heavy snow? 1. Pay attention to the comfort of shoes. Shoes should be of appropriate size in order to have a better warm keeping effect.
2. Go out to exercise properly. Avoid long-term indoor exercise. Long term indoor exercise not only does not have enough air freshness, but also weakens the exercise of human function. We should pay attention to physical exercise, such as walking, jogging and Taijiquan, so as to nourish muscles and bones, relax muscles and activate collaterals, unblock blood vessels and enhance our own resistance.
3. Do not sleep with doors and windows closed for a long time. In winter, open the windows several times a day for air circulation. Sleeping with doors and windows closed for a long time is prone to nasal congestion, dry mouth, headache, decreased immune function, etc., and the temperature of air conditioning in winter should be appropriate and not too high.
4. Don't lick your lips too much. Lick your dry and cracked lips with your tongue. As a result, the more you lick, the more dry and cracked. This bad habit will make the lips more dry, and even cause dry cracks and bleeding, causing infection and suppuration.
you may be interested in: hand copy of snowy solar terms appreciate
5. It's best not to always wear a mask all day. Wearing a mask all day, the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and the whole respiratory tract can't get exercise. If you get a little cold, you're easy to catch a cold, which is very harmful to human health.
6. Pay attention to the regularity of work and rest time. Good sleep can supplement energy and restore energy, and has the effect of "nourishing yin and nourishing yuan". In order to adapt to "winter storage", sleep time should be appropriately increased at this time. Advocate going to bed early and sleeping more appropriately, so as to achieve the purpose of energy conservation.
7. Do not wear too many exposed clothes. Wearing too much or too thick will expand skin blood vessels and increase blood flow to the skin, thus increasing heat dissipation. Instead, it will reduce the adaptability of the body to changes in external ambient temperature and be easy to get sick.and
related articles recommend: what traditional food does heavy snow eat to keep out the cold and dry? Delicious food of heavy snow solar terms recommend the fate of children born in heavy snow solar terms how to appreciate poetry about heavy snow solar terms about heavy snow in 24 solar termshttps://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/28978.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.