What traditional food do you eat during the winter solstice "winter solstice wonton and summer solstice noodles"
food has always played a very important role in people's life, because no matter what kind of situation, people need to meet their physical needs, but at different time points, they really have different meanings of food. When the winter solstice comes, what kind of traditional food will be the best?
what traditional food do you eat at the winter solstice
1. On the lunar winter solstice in northern China every year, dumplings are an essential holiday meal for both rich and poor, and they are sold in major supermarkets and shopping malls. As the saying goes: "October 1, the winter solstice, every family eats dumplings.".
2. Chaos: old Beijing has the saying of "winter solstice wonton and summer solstice noodles". Yanjing's chronicle of the age of Yanjing said: "the shape of husband wonton is like a chicken egg, quite like the chaos of heaven and earth, so it is during the solar eclipse of the winter solstice." in addition to its similar shape, "wonton" is also homonymous with "chaos". Eating wonton in winter is conducive to the saving of heat energy in cold seasons.
3. Mutton soup: the custom of eating mutton at the winter solstice is said to have begun in the Han Dynasty. It is said that Liu Bang, the emperor of the Han Dynasty, ate the mutton cooked by fan Kuai on the winter solstice. He thought it was very delicious and praised it. Since then, the custom of eating mutton on the winter solstice has been formed among the people. On the day of the winter solstice, people eat mutton and all kinds of nourishing foods in order to have a good omen for the coming year. In addition, there is a custom of eating dumplings in the south of China.
what to eat during the winter solstice
the winter solstice is a good time for winter tonic. The medicinal materials for winter tonic can be appropriately selected to achieve the health care effects of disease prevention and strengthening, such as Angelica sinensis, Rehmannia glutinosa, medlar, peony, Atractylodes macrocephala, Poria cocos, jujube, lotus seed, Euryale ferox, yam, Ligusticum chuanxiong, ginseng, Tianqi, Eucommia ulmoides, Polygonum multiflorum, Arnebia, Cordyceps sinensis, etc, Are very suitable.
winter solstice health precautions
1. Life and daily life: Winter Solstice life precautions
from the perspective of health science, the winter solstice is very important, mainly because "the winter solstice is born with Yang". Winter solstice to mild and severe cold is the coldest season. People suffering from and hypertension tend to get worse, more people suffering from "stroke", and cold weather is also easy to frostbite.
2. Dietary tonic: precautions for tonic in the winter solstice
do not eat too spicy food on the winter solstice. Eating too spicy can only generate Yang and cause internal heat accumulation and damp heat. Overeating mutton, dog meat and other fat, sweet and thick taste is easy to lead to diet, accumulation of moisture and phlegm. While supplementing hot food, the north also has to eat some foods to supplement body fluid, such as water chestnut, lotus root, pear, radish, cabbage and so on. "Medicine is three poisons". Tonic is the safest and most effective.https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/33301.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.