Introduction to the autumnal equinox and the season symbolizing harvest
Chinese traditional culture seems to be summed up in simple words from the perspective of Chinese characters. In fact, the meaning behind it is broad and profound. It constitutes a splendid civilization for thousands of years, which makes countless people yearn for and study hard. What is the significance of solar terms and calendar? Let's analyze it through an example.
autumnal equinox and its implication
in ancient times, the autumnal equinox season was a harvest season. People would have the custom of sacrificing the moon. Later, because they were afraid of not seeing the full moon, they moved to the fixed Mid Autumn Festival on August 15, but the autumnal equinox was still an important time to receive goods. At this time, the sun reached 180 degrees of the Yellow meridian and directly hit the earth's equator, Therefore, in most parts of the world, the 24-hour day and night of this day are divided equally, 12 hours each. After the autumnal equinox, the direct point of the sun begins to enter the Southern Hemisphere from the equator, the northern hemisphere begins to have shorter days and longer nights, and the day begins to be shorter than the night within a day; Near the Arctic is also about to usher in a long night for six consecutive months of the year and a starry sky for six consecutive months. In terms of climate, the temperature has obviously turned cool. In the morning and evening, it is no longer as hot as summer. It will feel cool in the morning and evening. What are the eating habits ofand
1. It is suitable to stick autumn fat, that is, eat warm and tonic food. However, it is taboo to have too high calories. It is recommended to recommend clear and moist foods, such as sesame, walnut and glutinous rice, which are very helpful for nutrition.
2. Another point is to pay attention to water replenishment. Seasonal vegetables and fruits can play a role in preventing autumn dryness. Lotus root, water chestnut, sugarcane, autumn pear, citrus, hawthorn, apple, grape, lily, tremella, persimmon, sesame, honey, etc. can moisten the lung and regulate the body function.
3. Eat more coarse grains, which can be boiled into porridge or sweet soup. For example, add sweet potato, which is rich in essential nutrients such as starch, vitamins and cellulose, as well as mineral elements such as magnesium, phosphorus and calcium and linoleic acid, which can help lose weight and promote digestion.
what other precautions
1. In the autumn equinox, we should pay attention to maintaining a regular work and rest, adhere to going to bed early and getting up early, and have plenty of energy to study or work the next day.
2. Strenuous exercise should not be carried out because the consumption is too huge. It is recommended to take slow-paced exercises such as jogging or aerobics. At the same time, it is also necessary to maintain a balance of state of mind. Don't be happy or sad.https://www.dailyq-a.com/Culture/33447.html
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.