Take a look at the appearance of the cup. First, check whether the surface of the inner and outer liner is polished evenly and uniformly, and whether there are bumps and scratches;
Second, to see if the mouth welding is smooth and consistent. It's related to whether you feel comfortable when you drink water together;
Third, the quality of plastic parts is poor. It will not only affect the service life, but also affect the drinking water sanitation;
Fourth, check whether the internal seal is tight. Check whether the screw plug and cup body fit properly. Whether the screw in and out is free, whether there is water leakage. Fill a glass of water and invert it for four or five minutes or shake it a few times. Looking at the insulation performance, this is the main technical index of the insulation Cup. Generally, it is impossible to check according to the standard when purchasing, but it can be checked by hand after being filled with hot water. The lower part of the cup will be hot after two minutes of hot water filling in the cup without heat preservation, while the lower part of the cup with heat preservation is always cool.
How to remove the peculiar smell in the thermos cup can teach you to buy high quality vacuum thermos cup
There are several methods
1. Simple identification method of vacuum insulation performance: pour boiling water into the thermos cup, screw the bottle stopper or cup cap clockwise for 2-3 minutes, and then touch the outer surface of the cup body with hands. If the cup body is obviously warm, it means that the product has lost its vacuum degree and can not achieve good insulation effect.
2. Identification method of sealing performance: after adding water to the cup, screw the bottle stopper and cup cap clockwise, and place the cup flat on the table without water leakage; The rotation between the cup cover and the cup mouth should be flexible without clearance.
3. Identification method of plastic parts: the characteristics of new food grade plastics are small smell, bright surface, no burr, long service life and not easy to aging. Common plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by strong smell, dark color, many burrs, easy aging and easy fracture.
4. Simple capacity identification method: the depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the shell, (with a difference of 16-18mm), and the capacity is consistent with the nominal value. Some poor quality mugs add sand and cement blocks to make up for the missing weight. Misunderstanding: a heavy cup (pot) is not necessarily good.
5. Simple identification method of stainless steel material: there are many specifications of stainless steel material, among which 18 / 8 means that the stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The material that meets this standard conforms to the national food standard. It is a green environmental protection product with rust prevention and corrosion resistance. The color of ordinary stainless steel cup is white and dark. If the cup is soaked in 1% salt water for 24 hours, it will produce rust spots. Some elements in the cup exceed the standard and directly endanger human health.
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.