Spinach can't be eaten with what
The main foods that are not suitable to eat with spinach are tofu, soybean, pig liver, eel, cheese, cucumber, honey and other foods rich in calcium.
1. Spinach is not easy to eat with tofu.
The oxalic acid in spinach and calcium in bean house form calcium oxalate, which can't be absorbed by human body. Because tofu contains more magnesium chloride and calcium sulfate, if both enter the human body at the same time, insoluble calcium oxalate will be generated, which will not only cause calcium loss, but also may deposit into stones.
2. Spinach should not be eaten with pig liver.
Pig liver is rich in copper, iron and other metal elements. Once combined with spinach with high vitamin C content, metal ions can easily oxidize vitamin C and lose its nutritional value.
3. Spinach should not be eaten with soybeans.
Vitamin C in food can inhibit the release of copper
4. Spinach is not easy to eat with Monopterus albus.
Both eat together, easy to cause diarrhea.
5. Spinach should not be eaten with leeks.
Eating both together can easily lead to diarrhea.
6. Spinach should not be eaten with cheese.
Spinach is rich in calcium, and the chemical composition of cheese will affect the digestion and absorption of calcium
7. Cucumber should not be eaten with spinach.
Vitamin C in spinach is destroyed by enzymes in cucumbers
8. Spinach is not easy to eat with honey.
Eat with words easy to cause angina pectoris and other symptoms.
9. Spinach should not be eaten with milk.
Eating together can cause dysentery.
10. Spinach should not be eaten with pork.
Copper will be absorbed less
11. Spinach should not be cooked with calcium rich food.
Oxalic acid in spinach will combine with calcium to synthesize calcium oxalate and reduce calcium absorption.
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.