The practice of eating apples for pregnant women
In the early stages of pregnancy, due to pregnancy reactions, pregnant mothers often have a poor appetite. At this time, you can add apples to the dish to make a sour soup, or make a sweet and sour porridge. It is really delicious and appetizing! Let’s take a look at the recipe for adding apples to the dish!
Apple millet porridge
Ingredients: 1 apple, 100g millet, 1000ml water.
1. All materials are ready.
2. Rinse the millet twice, peel and remove the core of the apple and cut into small cubes.
3. Put water in the pressure cooker first, then add millet, then add diced apples, cover and put on the stove to bring to a boil. After SAIC, turn to low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
Efficacy: invigorate the spleen and stomach, calm the nerves and nourish the heart, replenish qi and lose weight.
Apple Rib Soup
Ingredients: 3 red apples, 10 dried red dates, 250 grams of ribs, 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of salt, 4 bowls of water (1 liter).
1. Scald the ribs with boiling water to remove the blood.
2. Peel the apple and cut into large pieces. Soak the red dates in warm water and rinse them off.
3. Put the hot ribs in a boiling pot, add cold water and boil over high heat, add apple cubes and red dates, change to low heat and simmer for 3 hours.
4. After cooking, add salt and eat.
Efficacy: The soup has the effect of nourishing and beautifying, and has a certain positive effect on itching and pregnancy spots during pregnancy. Drinking it when the weather is dry is best for the skin.
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.