Gold jewelry maintenance method
1. The chemical substance of the essence will change the color of gold, so before cleaning, gold ornaments should be removed.
2, avoid direct contact with perfume, hair gel and other high volatile substances, otherwise it will easily lead to fading of gold ornaments.
3. When swimming, remove the gold ornament to avoid chemical changes on the surface after touching the sea water or pool water.
4. When keeping, it is wrapped with flannel cloth and put into jewelry box to avoid friction and damage.
5. Gold is soft and easy to deform, so don't pull necklace and other accessories to avoid deformation.
6. Pure gold jewelry will produce chemical reaction when encountering mercury, and white spots will appear. When cleaning, it can be restored to original color by barbecue under alcohol lamp.
7. After wearing, the gold ornaments often lose luster due to the stain and dust. At this time, just put the gold ornament in neutral detergent and soak it in warm water and clean it, and then remove it and wipe it dry.
This article only represents the author's point of view, not the standpoint of this station.
This article is authorized by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.